Grossdeutschland Panzergrenadier Division
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grossdeutschland Panzergrenadier Division

We've moved, visit us at www.GD-Div.info

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Realism League for RO:HoS

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
GD-Wolfe
Rekrut
GD-Wolfe

Viestien lukumäärä : 16
Ikä : 34

Realism League for RO:HoS Empty
PostSubject: Realism League for RO:HoS   Realism League for RO:HoS Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 9:50 pm

http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=49840

Thought I'd post this here. Guy is looking to start up a realism league for RO:HoS. He say's he comes from CoD realism ( Rolling Eyes ) but you never know how it might go.
Back to top Go down
|GD|Schmidt
Gefreiter
Gefreiter
|GD|Schmidt

Viestien lukumäärä : 174
Ikä : 32

PostSubject: Re: Realism League for RO:HoS   Realism League for RO:HoS Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 11:03 am

There has been lot's of talk about the realism league for RO2. There were many for RO so believe there will be many for ROHOS aswell.

Also, I understood that there's already one being organized? First thing we have to do is to wait for the game to be released. kick ass
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Tseppo
|GD|Richtoffen
Unteroffizier
Unteroffizier
|GD|Richtoffen

Viestien lukumäärä : 316

PostSubject: Re: Realism League for RO:HoS   Realism League for RO:HoS Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 3:54 pm

yeah and before we join any leagues/campaigns/cups or whatever we need to be up and running, and we're not. first, we need to be active on the forums. at the moment it can take up to 2 days before anyone answers a post. Check the forums everyday and don't just read the post, answer aswell. when we're active enough we can start thinking further. if we're not active what good does it make to prepare ourselves for the release for weeks, maybe months, ahead? finally when it gets released we've prepared ourselves but it takes weeks for us to get our numbers right and really get into the game.

So instead, we start getting active NOW! after that we can do some brainstorming, come up with a few plans for the start. get somekind of ventrilo running, form up a few meetings etc. etc.

So, meine kameraden, clean your rifles from the dust of the old RO, wash that ugly pixelated russian mud of your boots, because very soon we will be deploying to the fields of stalingrad, where the blood of the communists will flow like a river!
lets show those pigs that Grossdeutschland is not fuckin' around!

OUR HONOR IS THE FULFILMENT OF OUR DUTY!

Richtoffen has spoken! peace out!
Back to top Go down
|GD|Heinrich
Schutze
Schutze
|GD|Heinrich

Viestien lukumäärä : 243

PostSubject: Re: Realism League for RO:HoS   Realism League for RO:HoS Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 12:18 pm

Richty you need to get to work on the Unreal engine sdk, make us another fortress! ;D
Back to top Go down
|GD|Kessler
Leutnant/Kompanie Fuhrer
Leutnant/Kompanie Fuhrer
|GD|Kessler

Viestien lukumäärä : 560

PostSubject: Re: Realism League for RO:HoS   Realism League for RO:HoS Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 1:18 am

You are definetly a loyal soldier Richtoffen, you are an inspiration to us all salute salute salute

We need to get our feet wet again, we should start weekly get togethers, do a little RO shoot the shit

I ll be on Xfire today ( Sunday) if we can get some warm bodies together lets go kill some Ruskis - put the women and children to bed and lets go hunting tank
Back to top Go down
https://gd-div.aforumfree.com
|GD|Richtoffen
Unteroffizier
Unteroffizier
|GD|Richtoffen

PostSubject: Re: Realism League for RO:HoS   Realism League for RO:HoS Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 1:26 pm

@heinrich: yeah i've been wondering where could i get my hands on a unreal 3 editor

@Kessler: I'm just doing my job here regulation salute showing some dedication for the greatest bunch of gamers out there! I'll be at your service whenever you guys need me! regulation salute Got my mp40 all ready here. it's craving for some ruskie blood!
Back to top Go down
GD-Wolfe
Rekrut
GD-Wolfe

PostSubject: Re: Realism League for RO:HoS   Realism League for RO:HoS Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 1:58 pm

I'll be on xfire today as well. Wouldn't mind getting my K98 a little dirty.
Back to top Go down
|GD|Heinrich
Schutze
Schutze
|GD|Heinrich

Viestien lukumäärä : 243

PostSubject: Re: Realism League for RO:HoS   Realism League for RO:HoS Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 6:53 pm

We need to play some RO together, it's just difficult getting everyone to be on at the same time. If we set a proper date and inform everyone (well as many people as possible) we'll all have a little public server bash like we used to, get us in the mood for this damn sequel!
Back to top Go down
GD-Wolfe
Rekrut
GD-Wolfe

PostSubject: Re: Realism League for RO:HoS   Realism League for RO:HoS Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 2:47 pm

I agree!
Back to top Go down
|GD|Richtoffen
Unteroffizier
Unteroffizier
|GD|Richtoffen

PostSubject: Re: Realism League for RO:HoS   Realism League for RO:HoS Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 4:27 pm

i second that!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Realism League for RO:HoS   Realism League for RO:HoS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Realism League for RO:HoS
Page 1 of 1