Grossdeutschland Panzergrenadier Division
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grossdeutschland Panzergrenadier Division

We've moved, visit us at www.GD-Div.info

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Normandy Realism Campaign

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
{187th}Esko

Viestien lukumäärä : 3

Normandy Realism Campaign Empty
PostSubject: Normandy Realism Campaign   Normandy Realism Campaign Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 6:45 pm

Members of the Elite Grossdeutschland,
I am Stabsfeldwebel Esko from the 187th Panzergrenadier Regiment/ 42nd Jager Div. Recently the RO mod community has produced Darkest hour, the battles on the western front. I see from a topic you are currently discussing now that you know all about this mod. I know that the crashes on us maps are hurting the mod enjoyment a bunch, but looking past this i have good news!
A bunch of us realism units have come together under my leadership and produced a realism campaign for this mod to be launched as soon as the US maps are fixed. The battle for normandy as we are calling it is getting a lot of hype and so far 4 allied and 3 german units have signed up as a go.
The final map is going to be done this evening and all the rules have been developed ovre the past week. I myself, along with 4 others have put in countless hours to make this a go.
As the campaign is about to start we need more units to take up the call to arms. As my history serves me right, the GD has a few of its units present fighting the US and thus is it destiny that you should fight again. The campaign will be run like ORC but with some intersting new rules that really bring the campaign to life!

the forum site is.... http://www.normandyrealismcampaign.tk/

please take a look and tell me what you think.

Blut und Ehre,
{187th}SFw.Esko

Last edited by {187th}Esko on Sat Jun 14, 2008 11:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ludwig

Viestien lukumäärä : 63

PostSubject: Re: Normandy Realism Campaign   Normandy Realism Campaign Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 4:21 am

I say yes.
But as i'm not Commanding officer i will not decide for the whole unit.
Btw: what is your xfire?
Back to top Go down
{187th}Esko

PostSubject: Re: Normandy Realism Campaign   Normandy Realism Campaign Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 11:05 am

xfire= 187esko
Back to top Go down
{187th}Esko

PostSubject: Re: Normandy Realism Campaign   Normandy Realism Campaign Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 12:39 am

I know you guys said you wern't sold on the dh mod, but I was wondering with the new patch if any of you guys would be interested in fighting in some of the battles with other axis units. My unit and the 17th ss are understrength with summer vacations and the like so any help would be great. of course you will keep your tags. anyways tell me what you think.

Esko
Back to top Go down
|GD|Schmidt
Gefreiter
Gefreiter
|GD|Schmidt

Viestien lukumäärä : 174
Ikä : 32

PostSubject: Re: Normandy Realism Campaign   Normandy Realism Campaign Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 3:27 am

If somebody comes with me, I can go. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Tseppo
|GD|Kessler
Leutnant/Kompanie Fuhrer
Leutnant/Kompanie Fuhrer
|GD|Kessler

Viestien lukumäärä : 560

PostSubject: Re: Normandy Realism Campaign   Normandy Realism Campaign Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 9:48 am

Yes of course, I had already posted that we will gladly offer reinforcements

I will assign a unit contact for other units to deal with rather then each person contacted individually. That way I can ensure that by offering reinforcements it will not conflict with anything we have going on as a unit.
Back to top Go down
https://gd-div.aforumfree.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Normandy Realism Campaign   Normandy Realism Campaign Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Normandy Realism Campaign
Page 1 of 1