Grossdeutschland Panzergrenadier Division
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grossdeutschland Panzergrenadier Division

We've moved, visit us at www.GD-Div.info

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

It's Official release date announced!

Go down 
+3
GD-Wolfe
|GD|Richtoffen
|GD|Kessler
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
|GD|Schmidt
Gefreiter
Gefreiter
|GD|Schmidt

Viestien lukumäärä : 174
Ikä : 32

It's Official release date announced! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Official release date announced!   It's Official release date announced! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 6:21 am

I didn't find the EDIT button so this is a doublepost.

Just wanted to add that we really need to clean up this forum. Common signature layout would also be welcome.
Roster getting updated, new soldbuchs etc, etc.

We have to be prepared!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Tseppo
|GD|Richtoffen
Unteroffizier
Unteroffizier
|GD|Richtoffen

Viestien lukumäärä : 316

It's Official release date announced! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Official release date announced!   It's Official release date announced! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 9:11 am

worry no more! all is being taken care of. Me and kessler, we've been working on some updated stuff lately.
And I bet kessler will shed some light on these questions soon enough. Wink

Quote :
By the way, I suggest we make a recruitment thread on the RO2 forums already. It's important that the new players know about us.
Yeah i have to agree with this one. Last night, i was on some server playing the HOS beta, when i noticed there was 3 other players who had tags such as: [GD]name, which looked very similar to ours. Then there was a player witha name something like: Rank. Name. GD. Then finally there was a player with a name GD-name. which is identical to our "rekrut" tag. So i started wondering, is there 3 other GD units out there? if there is, how do we differ from them? other than we are an RO1 unit whereas they are not.
So in my opinion we should start advertising ASAP. maybe we could tell players something like: "Join the great Grossdeutschland division. a blood thirsty bunch of war torn veterans of RO." not that really, but something like that, maybe someone with a better vocabulary could come up with something cool. but my point was that we should tell them that we've been here since RO1. our players are RO veterans (we have been playing for years (4 if i'm not mistaken?)). we are a unit that takes RO gaming to the next level.
idk. you guys get the point, i wrote this thing in a hurry so sorry about the bad grammar and the pointless sentences.
Back to top Go down

It's Official release date announced!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Grossdeutschland Panzergrenadier Division  :: Diskussiongebiet-
Jump to: