Grossdeutschland Panzergrenadier Division
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grossdeutschland Panzergrenadier Division

We've moved, visit us at www.GD-Div.info

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Greetings from the dead

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
|GD|Schlager
Schutze
Schutze
|GD|Schlager

Viestien lukumäärä : 41
Ikä : 36

Greetings from the dead Empty
PostSubject: Greetings from the dead   Greetings from the dead Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 5:06 am

Whatsup guys?

Long time i havn't spoken to alot of you. How have you all been? Is the GD still going on in the RO world, and is anything going to start once RO2 is realeased? hope you all have been enjoying life and whatever else you have been doing...ive been training for the military, I am going into training next summer in the Canadian Infantry...i can't wait. I have had alot of back problems in the last 2 years but luckily the military has been awsome about it...IM now living out west in British Colombia about 2 hours from banff...i still play r.o against bots every 2-3 weeks...im also living with Herrenburg if any of you remember him. Glad to see that at least the site is still running, if any of you have xbox live add me, my gamertag is Dellaware. My computer is to shit to Run R.o properly...but i'll gladly spank any of you on cod4 anyway cool

salute

Stefan Schlager, posted in the depths of Canada on spy missions against the dirty allied forces. Location secret.
Back to top Go down
|GD|Kessler
Leutnant/Kompanie Fuhrer
Leutnant/Kompanie Fuhrer
|GD|Kessler

Viestien lukumäärä : 560

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the dead   Greetings from the dead Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 10:17 am

Good to here from you Schlager, your not to far from me, Im only an hour from Banff

Were just in limbo atm, waiting to see of a new game or RO2

GL with your military training, Im sure your training with the elite Grossdeutschland has prepared you for combat flagsmile
Back to top Go down
https://gd-div.aforumfree.com
|GD|Heinrich
Schutze
Schutze
|GD|Heinrich

Viestien lukumäärä : 243

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the dead   Greetings from the dead Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 2:50 pm

I hope joining the military hasnt stopped you from blazing, Shocked

peace Surprised
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the dead   Greetings from the dead Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings from the dead
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Grossdeutschland Panzergrenadier Division  :: Diskussiongebiet-
Jump to: